JOIN OUR MAILING LIST
Pastors JJ and Mettie Scholtz together with their two daughters are involved in various ministries not only as a team but also as a family.
JJ is the Senior Pastor of the Congregation where they serve and lead, but he is also actively involved as the Senior Administrator of their Christian School. Mettie serves as the Principal of this School which currently boasts 160 children and 23 staff members, their eldest daughter Jacky is also a teacher in the school. Monica their youngest daughter is currently in Grade 4 in their school and is sure to follow in her parents footsteps. JJ is currently busy with his Masters Degree in Counselling and they have collectively as a team counseled over 10000 people the past twenty years. There is a strong emphasis regarding healing and deliverance in their Ministry with many testimonies with regards to healing. This family also stays on a Ranch where they amongst other things conduct various projects with regards to feeding schemes for the less fortunate.
This couple has a passion to see the power of God manifested in the lives of people.
Their Ministry is also affiliated to the IAHR ( International association of Healing Rooms )
Our call and purpose is to bring this work of Godly Healing to the Body of Christ. Healing must impact the Body of Christ before the Body of Christ can impact the City. ( Cal Pierce)
Contact us if prayer is needed
STATEMENT OF FAITH
1. We believe the Bible to be the inspired Word of God. Holy men of God wrote under the guidance, influence and inspiration of the Holy Spirit. We believe the Word of God brings provision for healing. Like a seed, when planted, it will produce the harvest.
2. We believe that there is one God eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
3. We believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in the vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood not only for sin but for sickness and disease (Isaiah 53:4), in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and in His personal return in power and glory.
4. We believe there is a filling of the Holy Spirit that is available to every Christian who in faith asks for it.
5. We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit, by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a Godly life and is empowered to do the "greater works" that Jesus said we would.
6. We believe in the nine gifts of the Spirit and the importance of the fruit of the Spirit which empowers the gifts.
7. We believe any servant in this ministry must be yielded to the Holy Spirit, seek an increase in the anointing, be open to operate in any gift of the spirit that is necessary, draw daily from the Word and in prayer and continually give God the glory for what He has done.
8. We believe this is a body ministry whereby the whole church (body of Christ) can come together to get the whole church, city and nation healed.
Our ministry team is here to serve the community and the Body of Christ while contending for all that Christ promised the church would move in, "the works that I do shall you do also and greater works than these." (John 14:12)
· A Salvation Message
· The Healing Word
· The Anointing that Empowers the Word
· Prayer and Deliverance of the Sick
· An Impartation for Healing to the Local Church
We are excited about what God is doing in the church in this hour around the world. We feel that there is no price too great to pay to be part of it; our cry is - More Lord!
Jaymet Christian Center & Healing Rooms
Ermelo South Africa
"I can see... that there is coming from heaven a new manifestation of the Holy Spirit in power, and that new manifestations will be in sweetness, in love, in tenderness, ... beyond anything your heart or mine ever saw. The very lightning of God will flash through men's souls." John G. Lake
What We Believe
As for the days of our life, they contain seventy years or if due to strength, eighty years. (Psalms 90:10)
|Back||Back to top|